Faculté des Sciences
54506 Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, France
Tel : +33 3 83 68 41 39
Fax : +33 3 83 68 41 33
- Doctorat in Electrical Engineering issued by equivalence, from the MESRS at Alger, 25 june
- Doctorat in Electrical Engineering of
Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy I, 14 January 1999
- DEA PROTEE, Nancy I, July 1995, with honors, 2nd on 25.
- Engineer in Electrical Engineering, Ecole Nationale Polytechnique
, Algiers, July 1994,
with honors, Major of promotion.
Researcher at GREEN laboratory :
Groupe de Recherche en Electrotechnique et Electronique de Nancy at the Université Henri Poincaré.
Worked on contrats with :
Development of control programs of simple and double star induction machines in C and in assembly for dSPACE DS1104that runs TMS 320F240 and PowerPC DSP.
Developpement of DSP boards for control in the framework of teaching "industrial computer systems" module of DESS SUMASET.
Work with the "groupe de formation du CAPES Physique Appliquée et CAPET / PLP2".
In charge of the Licence Ingénieurie Electrique par correspondance LIE CNED.
- September 1999 to February 2000:
Development Engineer at NATEC S.A. start-up in Power Electronics and Motor Control, St Nazaire (44), with ESA-IGELEC (CRTT) now ElectroNavale.
In charge of the conception of digital motor-control.
- September 1998 to august 1999
: Assistant Professor (ATER) at ENSEM-INPL ; teaching engineer students : TP, TD et courses in electronics, electrical engineering and motor control.
- September 1995 to january 1999 :
PhD student at the Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy ; "Control of induction machines, using Fuzzy logic, Neural networks and Genetic algorithms".
- Development and tuning of a experimental bench
: Induction motor rating 5.5 kW fed by a VSI with IGBT.
- Development of acquisition boards and control programs in C and in assembly languages for dSPACE DS1101 and DS1102 that run TMS 320P14 and C31 DSP.
- Development of a simulation software
in C++ under W9x to simulate induction motors with multiple kinds
of control (DTC, vector flux control _stator and rotor_…) and controllers (classical, fuzzy, neural networks). It takes into account multiple machine models (ex. rotor modelisation for simulating rotor faults : bar breakage, end ring).
- September 1995 to august 1998:
In charge of the computers (PC and local network) of the GREEN-UHP laboratory.
- In charge of the GREEN laboratory web site.
- 27 to 29 january 1997 : Examination and synthetsis of a motor control for Jeumont Industries in the frame of a contract wit the laboratory GREEN-UHP.
Fluent in english, arabic and french.
Holder of ‘‘Cambridge First Certificate’’.
Operating systems : Linux, DOS, Windows 9x, NT, W2k/Xp
Networks : Microsoft local network under NetBUI, IPX/SPX et TCP/IP, RemoteAccess Server (RAS), Wifi.
BASIC, FORTRAN, PASCAL (BPW and Delphi),
C, C++ (Borland C++ Builder 6 and BDS 2006 under W9x / W2k / WXp), OpenGL,
Assembler (6502, Z80, TMS DSP 320 C14, C3x and F24x of dSPACE,
Texas Instruments DSK and EVM boards),
HTML, PHP, WEB pages and Java programming using JBuilder, applications Palm OS and PocketPC.
Conception of electronic schematics for teaching, for communications DSP 320F24x, infrared links: IRDA, SPI, LCD.
Simulation tools and others :
Matlab / Simulink, Mathematica, SPICE / Electronics Workbench, SABER, dSPACE environnement (ControlDesk for DSP DS1102 and DS1104).
Back to homepage
Last update : 21 January 2007